*********** Email us for a shipping quote ***********
The Pevo CastLite Club Series Soccer Goal features powder coated, 2″ x 4″ rectangular aluminum tubing with rounded corners, 2″ round galvanized steel ground bar and aluminum backstays allowing for maximum stability and portability. This goal also includes a soccer net with net lock fasteners, ground anchors, and velcro for attaching net to galvanized steel ground bar and castings.
Tropical Wave with Monkey Hoops Waterslide. Had enough sliding? How bout a game of Monkey Hoops! This unit comes with a Double Slide and One Goal.
Let's have Fun Outdoors!
******* Email us for a shipping quote *******
Built of lightweight 2″ x 4″ rectangular aluminum tubing with rounded corners. Includes 2″ round aluminum backstays. Welded construction. Also has net with net lock fasteners, ground anchors, Velcro for attaching net to ground bar. Meets AS standard and NCAA/NFSHA rules.
The Princess Enchanted Castle bounce house and slide is perfect for any Princess adventure. This bounce house has classic princess graphics and a front curtain opening which makes it feel like her very own castle. The Castle slide is accessed from the inside of the bounce area and is approximately 5 ft tall. There is plenty of room inside of the bouncer for up to 4 kids and holds up to 400lbs total weight.
Obstacle Speed Racer Inflatable Bouncer promotes exercise, agility, and fun. Two kids at a time can race through the Obstacle and slide to a finish on the double inflatable slide. They can also play and bounce in the middle of the bounce area. Your kids will have hours of playtime and excersise on the Kidwise Obstacle Speed Racer. The inflated dimensions are 19 feet long x 9’w and 7’H. Made of 420D Oxford Nylon with PVC Backing.
Big Surf Residential Water Slide has a big double slide and a cool pool gives lot’s of room for a riding the waves. Up to 2 kids at 100lbs each can slide at once. The Pool landing area is an 8.5′ Diameter which gives lots of room to slide or just splash and play. This waterslide comes with Oversized carrybag, hoses, stakes and blower. Overall Length 21.5ft x 8.5’x8’Tall.
- LCD computer display provides high resolution and easy to read digital and graphical data
- Informative computer provides the following work out data: Speed, RPM, Distance, Time, Energy Consumption, and Pulse Rate
- The programmable training computer provides 12 programs including heart rate controlled programming
- Computer display includes graphic dot matrix showing program hill profiles
- Computer programming includes Heart Rate Control programs that automatically adjust resistance levels in order to achieve and maintain one's target heart rate training zone
- Heart rate can be measured in two ways: Telemetric hand grips or with an optional POLAR® T-34 wireless heart rate chest strap transmitter
- The computer includes a recovery feature which provides a grading a cardio wellness grading indexed 1 to 6 helping to track improvement
- Frictionless, motorized magnetic brake system provides and extensive range of smooth magnetic resistance to yield challenging workouts and outstanding performance
- The variable resistance levels are indexed from 1 to 16 providing enough range to challenge beginners through world class athletes
- Provides two sets of handlebars. The console handlebars aid in getting in and out of the seat and the seat handlebars aid in higher intensity workouts as well as for sensing heart rate via the telemetric hand grips
- The thick padded seat bottom and contoured seat back with lumber support provide maximum comfort
- The seat adjusts along the sloping support frame to accommodate to people with either long or short legs
- The pedals are weighted to help keep upright to more easily mount one's foot and include foot straps to aid in keeping proper position as well as lifting on the upstroke
- The sturdy, powder coated, high carbon steel frame with a lifetime warranty is built to last
- The “Q” factor is 10″ for comfort and stability
- The 20 lbs. flywheel is designed to provide smooth performance
- Sealed ball bearings are utilized to yield smooth performance and maintenance-free operation
- A Poly “V” drive belt is used in the drive system eliminating chain noise proving ultra quiet operation with no required lubrication
- Built-in floor levelers adapt to uneven floors
- Transport castors are built-in for easy relocating
- An AC power source is required (110-120 volt)
- Informative LCD electronic computer display with push & turn controls
- Displays: Total distance, Time, Speed, RPM, Energy consumption and Heart Rate
- 12 programs with adjustable intensity levels
- Graphic dot matrix hill profiles
- Heart Rate Control Programs automatically adjust resistance to maintain target rate
- Heart rate can be measured via the telemetric hand grip sensors, via the infrared ear clip sensor or via the optional wireless Polar T-34 chest strap transmitter
- Recovery feature for cardio-wellness index calculation
- The stride length of the AXOS CROSS P is 15″ while the footplates travel 18″ along their elliptical paths
- The Q factor of the AXOS CROSS P is 10 inches providing comfort and stability
- Motor-controlled variable magnetic resistance system
- 16 resistance levels
- Powder coated, high carbon steel frame
- Adjustable foot plates with three positions for varied elliptical motions
- Heavy 30.5 pound Flywheel delivers smooth operation
- Maintenance-free sealed ball bearings at every pivot point
- Poly “V” drive belt yields silent operation
- Built-in levelers on base adjust to uneven floors
- Transport castors make relocating simple
- 110 volt power source required