- Colors: Green / blue / yellow / red
- Features play activities both Inside and outside of the bounce house area
- Throw PVC balls through Holes in the double lined wall
- Climb the RockWall and slide down the slide
- Can play hoops on the outside of the Inflatable bouncer area
- Includes: 25 PVC balls, 6 neoprene Double Shot balls for hoops, carry bag, patch kit, blower with GFCI breaker, stakes to secure unit
- For up to five (5) kids at a time at a maximum of 100 pounds each
- Weight: 90 pounds
- Weight capacity: 500 pounds
- Recommended for ages 3 years and older
- Materials: 320D Oxford nylon/PVC baked
- Inflated dimensions: 9 feet high x 15 feet wide x 11 feet deep
- Model: KWJC-201
The Arc Arena II Sport Bouncer is now ready for game time so let the games begin! KidWise is famous for its new and unique activity based bouncers. The Arc Arena II has a 10’x20’ overall dimension with lot’s of room inside to Bounce around and Play.
- Informative LCD training computer provides workout data feedback of time, step rate, steps per workout unit, energy consumption, total height climbed, room temperature, pulse, recovery heart rate with recovery fitness grade 1-6, automatic display change (can be paused); multiple possible settings: time, steps, energy consumption, step rate with audible signal (can be paused), optimum training pulse range
- Recovery feature provide grading of cardio wellness ranked 1 to 6
- Infrared earlobe clip heart rate sensor included
- Heavy-duty hydraulic piston cylinders have easy to adjust resistance settings 1-12 to increase or decrease tempo as well as adjust for users of different weights
- Ergonomically shaped handlebars with durable rubber grip surface guarantees safe exercising in different positions
- Powder-coated, high carbon, steel frame
- Textured anti-slip footplates
- Built-in floor levels to sure up unit on uneven floors
- Tilt & roll transport wheels make for easy relocating
The Spalding 88461G NBA 60″ in-ground basketball system is sturdy and durable thanks to a steel-framed tempered glass backboard. Its U-Turn lift system allows you to move the basket anywhere from 7.5' to 10', and a convenient 2' offset allows play under the rim.
******* Email us for a shipping quote *******
Built of lightweight 2″ x 4″ rectangular aluminum tubing with rounded corners. Includes 2″ round aluminum backstays. Welded construction. Also has net with net lock fasteners, ground anchors, Velcro for attaching net to ground bar. Meets AS standard and NCAA/NFSHA rules.
The Celebration Bounce House is fun for celebrations year round! The party atmosphere of this bounce house is perfect for Birthdays and Holidays as well as every day fun. This bouncer has a separate play area that can be used for little ones that need their own space, or as a great place to play with pvc balls. The Bounce Area is approximately 6×7 ft in addition to the ball play area. The Tower Slide is a unique design that allows kids to slide outside of the bouncer and crawl back in to the bounce area without having to leave the bouncer, thus keeping the bounce area clean and free from debris.
The Spalding 88454G NBA 54″ in-ground basketball system is sturdy and durable thanks to a steel-framed tempered glass backboard. Its U-Turn lift system allows you to move the basket anywhere from 7.5' to 10', and a convenient 2' offset allows play under the rim.
Work on your game right in your own driveway with this Spalding NBA 60″ acrylic Screw Jack portable basketball system. The system features a steel pole and board frame for long-lasting durability. Perfect for any size player, the easy-to-use Screw Jack lift system allows for easy height adjustment. An Arena Slam rim is also included. Work on your game right in your own driveway with this Spalding NBA 60″ acrylic Screw Jack portable basketball system. The system features a steel pole and board frame for long-lasting durability. Perfect for any size player, the easy-to-use Screw Jack lift system allows for easy height adjustment. An Arena Slam rim is also included.
The Lobster Elite Freedom has the same visual look as the Elite 1, but differs in the following ways: smaller battery, lower overall weight, hand-crank elevation, no spin, no remote and simplified electronics. The Elite Freedom, sports a sleek, aerodynamic design, blinding ball speed, sky-high lobs, and easy ergonomic portability. All Lobster products testify to Lobster Sports’ world-renowned durability and their tennis ball machines are truly built for life.When compared to the competition, Lobster ball machines feature larger ball capacities, longer battery capacity, easier portability, faster ball speeds and higher lob capabilities – all the features you look for in a ball machine.